Saturday, July 17, 2010

lme da x update blog....
mlas la ktekan....
bosanla....

blek uma hmmm.....
kjap je...
xlme pwn.....every week blek...
hehe....

tengah bosan....
mbek earphne lalu aku pasang kn ke telinga....
dan berkumandang la lagu
whenyou say nothing at all...
by ronan keating..
hehe....
layan jela...


A SACRED GIFT OF HEAVEN
FOR BETTER WORSE, WHEREVER
AND I WOULD NEVER LET SOMEBODY BREAK YOU DOWN
UNTIL YOU CRIED, NEVER

ALL MY LIFE
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I WONDER IF I'LL EVER SEE YOU AGAIN
AND IF THAT DAY COMES
I KNOW WE COULD WIN
I WONDER IF I'LL EVER SEE YOU AGAIN

THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE LETS ME KNOW THAT
YOU NEED ME
THERE'S TRUTH IN YOUR EYES SAYING YOU'LL
NEVER LEAVE ME
THE TOUCH OF YOUR HAND SAYS YOU'LL CATCH ME
WHENEVER I FALL
YOU SAY IT BEST.....WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL

ALL DAY LONG I CAN HEAR PEOPLE TALKINGOUT
LOUD
BUT WHEN YOU HOLD ME NEAR, YOU DROWN
OUT THE CROWD
TRY AS THEY MAY THEY CAN NEVER DEFINE
WHAT'S BEEN SAID BETWEEN YOUR HEART AND
MINE

lalalala...
da abes....

No comments:

Post a Comment